Monday, December 22, 2008

And Baby Makes 20!

This morning on the "Today Show" was the Duggar family They just had child number 18! They seem so happy and joyful. I have three and I sure as heck can't even fathom having more than that.
I will admit that my children are not your average kids and never were. One of Richard was equal to five normal children. Even my mother, who, anyone that knows her describes as a saint, I think believes that. Although, because of her nature very rarely says anything negative.
But she did tell me when he was three to "Be sure you send him to nursery school".
She would know, as she helped me out a lot when they were younger. Without her, I don't know how I would have managed. Certainly she helped us both stay sane.
Let's face it-how many kids do you know that throw eggs at their neighbor's car(while in the driveway), or throw empty pickle and condiment jars in the street in front of our house until a mound of glass is there?
Anyway, back to the family of 20. I couldn't help but wonder as I watched the segment, if the mother and father were really happy. Or was some of this for show?
I noticed that the father was holding up a book they had written (surprise!). Then the film crew showed how organized they were and even that Mrs. Duggar home schools the children.
Back in the days of Jesus, the mortality rate for children under five was 40%, so you can understand their need to have many children. But nowadays?
Never mind what having that many children does to the female body. I know what three did to mine!
Then Mrs. Duggar went on to say she had a C-sec. My last was a section. The nurse who took care of me had one also, and I will never forget she described it as feeling like"you got hit by a train". Very accurate.
Still Mrs. Duggar had not spoken and I was curious to assess if her words matched what her husband was saying. As someone who studies energy medicine, I know that the body doesn't lie. If we ignore it, it will make us sick until we can't ignore it anymore.
Then she spoke! Her voice was hoarse and I knew that she wasn't as happy as her husband made them both sound.
How did I know this? Because the voice/throat is part of the 5th chakra, center of self-expression, communication, and self-will. That hoarseness in her voice, told me that this area of her body in not healthy.
Is YOUR 5th chakra healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment