Monday, December 15, 2008

"Put that on my mother's credit card"


Hello and welcome to my new blog!
I have heard it said that "your passion is your purpose", and if that is true, I will be a GREAT blogger!
My passion, is helping others with what I have learned (and in some cases am still learning!).
I am a mother of three sons-23, 21, and 20. The two older ones have been "challenging" to say the least.
I am an animal communicator (my website www.mykindredspirits.com),
speaker, teacher.
I believe in the power of positive thinking with the help of God and scripture. I believe that whatever circumstances we are given in life, is the "assignment" that God has handed us. It matters not what we are given, but what will we do with it?
Today I started out excited and happy. That ended when my oldest son (home for lunch), went to the door for another pizza delivery. Just the other night my husband and I were commenting that two area delivery services had been coming by almost daily for the past week!
The only time that has happened previously, has been when Rich has stolen my credit card number.
As I rushed to the door to ask the delivery guy if it was cash-Rich pushed me away and closed the door. He was out to his car when I yelled for him to come to the door.
Yes, he is up to his old tricks-it is my Visa number!
My husband and I hide our purse/wallet at the house. He must have found my latest spot.
I have decided to press charges when the bill comes.
Rich denies everything! We have lived like this for so long, it almost seems normal.
This is my story!
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment