Monday, December 29, 2008

Angels and Demons III (?)

You see, just going into someone's space didn't cause any kind of energetic reaction in me. However, as soon as I evoked "the name and the blood of Jesus", I felt the demon. I am not sure to be truthful, whether I was feeling angel or demon energy. I have to rely on the Holy Spirit's guidance, and I am getting stronger at sensing and knowing what I am feeling.
I also began to quote certain scripture verses in their rooms. One day, even though I know the verse by heart, I decided to pick up Rich's bible (yes, he does have one!). I sensed that "something" didn't want me to pick up that bible! I know that would never come from God-so I picked up the Bible and read from it. Sure enough, I got goosebumps as I felt demon energy move around me.
I have learned that as a believer in Jesus Christ, I have the power of "the name and the blood"to drive out demons. I know from Bob Larson(www.boblarson.org) that the person with the demon must want to be delivered, and right now my children don't want any help thank-you!
As I thought about this last year (when I started this offensive praying), I decided that since it IS MY HOUSE, that my prayers certainly couldn't hurt. And boy was I right!!
God has blessed me and my family!
I pray in their rooms almost every time I go upstairs. Quick prayers most times.
The verses I use most often-Jer. 29:11, 1Joh. 4:4, Phil. 1:6. When we quote God's word back to Him over our children, help comes to us.
The problem with us humans is that we want everything yesterday. We can't see the battle in "the heavenlies" so we think that nothing is happening and we give up. Satan wants us to give up!! Just when you feel like giving up-pray even more earnestly, you are getting close to a break thru.
Praise God for his help-even if you don't see anything happening-YET!
Have all my childrens' problems been solved? No, not yet. But I have seen amazing things happen (look for future post about Tom and the Navy).
One day, about a month ago, Rich started to get very aggressive with Bill. It was payday and since he works for his dad he was agruing about the number of hours he put in. He has been violent in the past. He started screaming and got right into Bill's face.
I was afraid and thought I might have to call the police, as I have done before.
What I did instead was spiritual warfare!
Right out loud I commanded Satan, in the name and the blood of Jesus to get away from him with that spirit of violence and aggression. I raised my right hand in the air, as I do sometimes when praising God.
Rich looked at me strangly, backed down and went upstairs!
I wish I had understood this kind of praying years ago. My family needed it so badly.
Books I recommend:
"Take it By Force", Judy Jacobs
"Pigs in the Parlor", Ida Mae Hammond
"Demons and Deliverance", Ida Mae and Frank Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment